[aur-general] Deletion request telepathy-kde-chat-handler-git

George Brooke george+arch.aur at george-brooke.co.uk
Tue Sep 20 09:28:28 EDT 2011

Hi,
Please delete telepathy-kde-chat-handler-git [1] as it is incorrectly named,
the correct name is telepathy-kde-text-ui-git for which there is a PKGBUILD at
[2].

There also exists telepathy-chat-handler-git [3] which predates [1] and [2], I
will be updating this and adding an echoed warning in the .install file to ask
people to switch to the correctly named packages. Once this is done I will
wait a week or two for anyone using the pkgs to notice the warning then ask
for all of the packages following the old names to be deleted.

George B