[aur-general] TU Application

Bartek Piotrowski barthalion at gmail.com
Wed Sep 28 12:50:19 EDT 2011

2011/9/27 Dave Reisner <d at falconindy.com>:
> Thanks for your application. I really only have one question -- what is
> it you hope to accomplish as a TU? Put differently, why are you
> applying? I don't really feel that you've answered this question
> sufficiently in your application.

I always wanted to help distribution I'm using. IMO this is partially
spirit of Open Source movement. As I wrote before I'm also Debian and
Gentoo user, but the first one have crazy packaging system, second -
bureaucracy bigger than in Debian. Only Arch I'm using for long time
and not as end user.
As I wrote before, I want to take some packages in [community], maybe
put again alacarte (but modified to work with Xfce) in repository and
in general help in maintaining AUR.

Bartek Piotrowski