[aur-general] Deletion Request: webfonts

George Brooke george+arch.aur at george-brooke.co.uk
Fri Sep 30 08:11:00 EDT 2011

Hi,
I just noticed that there's an AUR package called webfonts [1] which is the
same as the pre-existing ttf-google-webfonts. The submitter noticed his
mistake the same day (see the package comments) but despite prompting has
apparently (since the package still exists) not requested deletion here. As
the package was uploaded and the comments made in July it seems the submitter
is unlikely to make the request themselves, so I've taken it upon myself to
request the deletion, I've also CC'ed the submitter in case they're not
subscribed to the list.

Thanks

George B