[aur-general] reminder: icu49.1 rebuilds

Andrea Scarpino andrea at archlinux.org
Thu Apr 5 12:25:06 EDT 2012

AndreaOn Thursday 05 April 2012 17:16:43  Scarpino wrote:
> I'm going to rebuild the [community] packages, starting from Sergej's
packages
> which is inative ATM.

I built all Sergej's packages, but couchdb fails:

 ./configure: line 18239: test: too many arguments
./configure: line 18247: test: too many arguments
configure: error: Could not find the Erlang crypto library. Has Erlang been
compiled with OpenSSL support?

Our erlang has openssl support, so could someone with more erlang experience
look to the test line in the configure script?

--
Andrea