[aur-general] TU application - ConnorBehan

Florian Pritz bluewind at xinu.at
Sat Apr 14 04:32:16 EDT 2012

On 14.04.2012 10:23, Bartłomiej Piotrowski wrote:
> On 04/14/2012 10:19 AM, Florian Pritz wrote:
>> On 14.04.2012 07:34, Bartłomiej Piotrowski wrote:
>>> It will be great if you'll start using mail client with threading support.
>>
>> There are References and In-Reply-To headers (in this mail, not the
>> previous), but they point to mail from mailman.
>>
>> Do you get digests instead of separate mails?
>
> True, I've checked mailman interface and it seems to be problem with my
> mail client. No, I get separated mails.

I meant if Connor gets digest, sorry for being unclear there.

No need to check your client, you won't have the mail the headers reference.

Mailman probably looks at the subject if it can't find the mail
mentioned in In-Reply-To and adds it as a direct child of the first one.
If you look closely you can see that it's not listed as a reply to Ike's
mail, but as a reply to Connor's first mail.

--
Florian Pritz