[aur-general] Request Delete: telepathy-mission-control-wout-gnome

SpinFlo sl1pkn07 at gmail.com
Sat Apr 21 19:22:19 EDT 2012

> I'm sorry but i found your build stupid and useless.

is more stupid make packages with stupid dependecies

the KDE desktop not need GNOME libraries (yes. libgnome-keyring is
gnome libraries. see google)

telepaty-mission-control in KDE no need libgenome-keyring. exist this:

http://www.archlinux.org/packages/testing/x86_64/telepathy-kde-auth-handler/

Errors on Account Connect

http://i.imgur.com/GvRbK.png

greetings