[aur-general] away

Jeremiah Dodds jeremiah.dodds at gmail.com
Wed Aug 1 20:34:52 EDT 2012

Ike Devolder <ike.devolder at gmail.com> writes:

> Op woensdag 1 augustus 2012 11:49:58 schreef Dave Reisner:

>> > cronjobs on a server :)
>> > i have to add more but most are already to be found:
>> > https://github.com/BlackIkeEagle/archbuild
>> >
>> > --Ike
>>
>> So you're blindly signing and pushing packages based on the fact that
>> they compile?
>
> yes why not ?
>
> --Ike

As mentioned elsewhere in the thread, compiling != working.

I bet that a fair portion of testing the functionality of a given
package could be automated minus needing to write what defines
acceptance for a given package.

I doubt that you could reliably automate functionality testing for all
packages, but quite a few...

--
Jeremiah Dodds

github     : https://github.com/jdodds