[aur-general] Package Uploading Problem

Jorge Barroso jorge.barroso.11 at gmail.com
Mon Aug 6 17:27:30 EDT 2012

2012/8/6 Martti Kühne <mysatyre at gmail.com>

> >oh, line 5 -f is missing after the exclamation mark.
> >it should tests if it's executed in place...
>
> >+if ! [[ -f ./metaPKBUILD ]]; then
>
> >sorry if that is clear and/or of too little importance.
>
> >cheers!
> >mar77i

mmm it works! but, it makes individual packages, depending on the first
language on the line
'for lang in af ak ar as ast be bg bn-BD bn-IN br bs ca cs csb cy da de el
en-GB en-ZA eo es-AR es-CL es-ES es-MX et eu fa ff fi fr fy-NL ga-IE gd gl
gu-IN he hi-IN hr hu hy-AM id is it ja kk km kn ko ku lg lij lt lv mai mk
ml mr nb-NO nl nn-NO nso or pa-IN pl pt-BR pt-PT rm ro ru si sk sl son sq
sr sv-SE ta-LK ta te th tr uk vi zh-CN zh-TW zu; do'

I've erased iceweasel in the line 11 because it forced me to have iceweasel
installed and my pc nowadays can't install iceweasel (power... it fails
compiling)
Anyway, after that I added pkgver pkgrel and arch after pkgname (makepkg
--source asked me for them) and now it makes the src.tar.gz of the last
language, and creates a folder with independent PKGBUILD's for any
language... I think I'll use that to make makepkg --source in any directory
individually now ;) thanks :D