[aur-general] [Orphan request] tyrs-git

Alexandre Ferrando alferpal at gmail.com
Wed Aug 8 10:07:03 EDT 2012

tyrs-git [ 0 [ PKGBUILD needs to get updated in order to build because
of a dependency name change. I've tried to e-mail the maintainer but
his/her mail account seems to be no longer available:

On 8 August 2012 15:53, Mail Delivery Subsystem
<mailer-daemon at googlemail.com> wrote:
> Delivery to the following recipient failed permanently:
>
>      diegotorre1094 at hotmail.com
>
> Technical details of permanent failure:
> Google tried to deliver your message, but it was rejected by the recipient domain. We recommend contacting the other email provider for further >information about the cause of this error. The error that the other server returned was: 550 550 Requested action not taken: mailbox unavailable >(state 13).

Also, he doesn't seem to respond on the AUR page as another request to
change the PKGBUILD was made two months ago.

Could this package get orphaned so someone willing to update it can
take care of it?

Thank you in advance.

[ 0 ] https://aur.archlinux.org/packages.php?ID=49045