[aur-general] Please remove my package

Tomasz Niedzielski ludvick0 at gmail.com
Fri Aug 10 08:53:32 EDT 2012

I feel, I have to come back to the subject...

I asked for removing package made by me [1] - the reason was some mess
in PKGBUILD.

Now I have to tell that another package containing ipla exists - [2]
(ipla 1.1beta-6). As I couldn't get it working I decided to make own
package which works. Now I know, I made wrong - package [2] works,
just needs to install another package (so, it will be better to
contact author of [2] than make new package - am I right?).

So, finally please remove iplalite-kde  [1].

Thank you and big sorry for the mess I made.

***