[aur-general] disown request: zoneminder

Vojtech Aschenbrenner v at asch.cz
Fri Aug 17 16:14:06 EDT 2012

Excerpts from Vojtech Aschenbrenner's message of 2012-08-02 23:00:11 +0200:
> Excerpts from Ike Devolder's message of 2012-08-02 22:53:37 +0200:
> > So there is the answer.
> > buhrietoe has a very busy time now and will update soon when things
> > settle down.
> OK, good to know. But if buhrietoe doesn't want to spend his valuable
> time (house, work) by maintaining this package, my offer to adopt this
> package is still actual.
It has been almost a month and no update to this package. How long we
will wait? If buhrietoe has no time, it is better to disown this
package for him and also for users. Let me remind, that this package
cannot be successfully built.