[aur-general] Disownment request for granola{,gui,connect}

Limao Luo luolimao at gmail.com
Tue Aug 21 06:21:49 EDT 2012

I am posting this as a request for disownment of
  granola [ https://aur.archlinux.org/packages.php?ID=36841 ],
  granola-gui [ https://aur.archlinux.org/packages.php?ID=36866 ], and
granola-connect [ https://aur.archlinux.org/packages.php?ID=51670 ].

granola and granola-gui are currently out of date. granola-connect is
maintained by the same maintainer. I have emailed the maintainer 2 weeks
ago, and the maintainer has not replied or updated the PKGBUILDs in that
time. Therefore, in accordance with the AUR guidelines, I am posting
this message to request a transfer ownership of the packages to myself.

- Limao Luo