[aur-general] Disown request: dayplanner

Robert Knauer robert at privatdemail.net
Wed Aug 22 12:37:14 EDT 2012

Am Wed, 22 Aug 2012 17:06:51 +0100
schrieb jsteel <mail at jsteel.org>:

> On 22 August 2012 15:10, Taylor Lookabaugh
> <jesus.christ.i.love at gmail.com> wrote:
> > I'm not sure if the notification feature effects just the comments,
> > or also the out of date flag.
>
> The maintainer does get an email when a package is flagged, but there
> _might_ be a good reason why it has not been updated. It's best to
> send an email to be sure.
>
> jsteel

Well, there are more outdated packages from this maintainer[1], some of
them even with an updated PKGBUILD in the comments, but no comment from
the maintainer.
Anyway, I wrote an e-mail and I will wait for an answer, but I think
this is wasted time.

[1]
https://aur.archlinux.org/packages.php?O=0&K=tdy&do_Search=Los&detail=1&C=0&SeB=m&SB=n&SO=a&PP=50&outdated=on