[aur-general] TU Application - Jonathan Steel

Sven-Hendrik Haase sh at lutzhaase.com
Sat Aug 25 18:46:24 EDT 2012

This is correct, I'm sponsoring this guy.

At the same time, I'd like to speculate that voting would merely be a formality as this person was the world champion im Mario kart. I think it goes without saying that this would be an incredibly important strategic asset by itself. We could advertise it on our site: "as recommended by Mario kart world champion".

In all seriousness though, let Le discussions begin.