[aur-general] AUR Disownment Request

Unsolved Cypher unsolvedcypher at gmail.com
Sat Dec 22 23:15:51 EST 2012

Hello,
I would like to request that the aur package minecraft-server (
https://aur.archlinux.org/packages/minecraft-server/) be disowned. I would
love to adopt this package, as it hasn't been updated since August. I
contacted the maintainer over two weeks ago, and have not received a reply.
Below is the email that I sent him. If this is not the right place or if I
am doing something wrong, please let me know.
NOTE: I appologize for initially sending this to arch-general, that was a
mistake.
  Thanks, ~UnsolvedCypher