[aur-general] Disown java-xml-commons-external

小龙 陈 chillermillerlong at hotmail.com
Mon Dec 24 23:36:13 EST 2012

Hi,

Would it be possible to disown the java-xml-commons-external package?
I've contacted the maintainer over a month ago and I haven't received a reply.

I uploaded a java-xml-commons-external-fixed package while waiting for a
response from the maintainer, but it was deleted today by falconindy without
notice. I'd appreciate it if, next time, TU's would write a message to the mailing
list first, so I have time to fix the packages that depend on it and I don't need
to rewrite the deleted PKGBUILDs. Thanks.

Best regards,
Xiao-Long Chen

By the way, the PKGBUILD[1] and tarball[2] are still accessible even though
java-xml-commons-external-fixed was deleted. I don't know if that's a bug.

[1] https://aur.archlinux.org/packages/ja/java-xml-commons-external-fixed/PKGBUILD
[2] https://aur.archlinux.org/packages/ja/java-xml-commons-external-fixed/java-xml-commons-external-fixed.tar.gz