[aur-general] Merge Request

Maxime Gauduin alucryd at gmail.com
Fri Dec 28 03:56:56 EST 2012

Hi,

Could you merge teamviewer8-beta [1] into teamviewer8 [2]. The first
requires the user to manually install files after installation which are
then not referenced by pacman, the provided desktop file is a plain copy of
the one in the teamviewer (version 7) package and obviously does not work
since paths have changed. That and all the permission issues, the missing
license, the redundant dependencies... I've asked the maintainer to fix it
a week ago and still nothing, thus I have uploaded the latter package
myself.

Thx in advance.

[1] https://aur.archlinux.org/packages/teamviewer8-beta/
[2] https://aur.archlinux.org/packages/teamviewer8/<https://aur.archlinux.org/packages/teamviewer8-beta/>

--
Alucryd

"In the name of God, impure souls of the living dead shall be banished into
eternal damnation. Amen."