[aur-general] Requesting adoption of two unmaintained packages

iv597 iv5970 at gmail.com
Fri Feb 3 22:58:39 EST 2012

Hello folks. The two packages I'd like to adopt are gtkradiant-svn and
gtkradiant-gamepack-urt-svn. The maintainer, thoughtcrime, has not
uploaded a new PKGBUILD for said packages since 2010, and as-are they
are broken. I sent him an email about a week or so ago asking him to fix
or orphan the packages, and have gotten no reply. I've fixed the
PKGBUILD on my own machine per the comments on their pages, and both now
successfully build.  I'd be more than willing to maintain them if he
cannot.

Thanks!