[aur-general] netcf and the libnl rebuild

Christoph Vigano mail at cvigano.de
Sat Feb 11 15:26:00 EST 2012

On 02/11/2012 07:06 PM, Jan Steffens wrote:
> Alternatively, what functionality will we lose if libvirt is build
> without netcf?

"--with-netcf    libnetcf support to configure physical host network"

That's what ./configure tells me for libvirt. Quick google has it that
this is used by libvirt to configure network interfaces on the physical
host.

So keeping netcf support would be a good thing for folks having e.g.
bridged network setups using libvirt, which is quite common if one
virtualizes is complete server environment.

--
Christoph
AUR, IRC: kritztopf