[aur-general] Removal request: aurorasim-git and tao-framework

Schala Zeal schalaalexiazeal at gmail.com
Tue Feb 14 18:18:15 EST 2012

 Please delete 'aurorasim-git' and 'tao-framework' AUR packages
These packages are two of my mistakes. The first one, aurorasim-git,
was submitted when I was still a newbie last summer and it was not
tested before submission. Even after testing it a while later, it's
broken and the Aurora-Sim project is very unkempt as it is so having
this package isn't much use.

The second one, 'tao-framework', works. However I discovered a little
late that another package, 'taoframework' (no hyphen) already exists
and seems to do a cleaner job of building and installation.

Thank you for your understanding in this matter.