[aur-general] nodejs-express package

Alper Kanat tunix at raptiye.org
Sun Feb 19 06:38:16 EST 2012

Hey There,

I was trying to install nodejs-express package via yaourt. When I searched
for it, search results came up just fine. However when I tried to install
it, an error occured indicating that package couldn't be found in AUR.
Since yaourt was failing, I tried wget'ting the package from:

wget http://aur.archlinux.org/packages/nodejs-express/nodejs-express.tar.gz

which also failed with a 404 error. So I went to AUR's web site and tried
to download the package and found out that it has a /no/ path before
/nodejs-express/ . I don't know why this happens but I suspect AUR's
directory structure is being changed? Any ideas?

--

---
Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?