[aur-general] New package: ttytter

Pablo Olmos de Aguilera C. pablo at glatelier.org
Thu Jan 12 17:00:26 EST 2012

On 12 January 2012 07:03,  <aur-general-request at archlinux.org> wrote:
> Date: Thu, 12 Jan 2012 10:03:05 +0000
> From: Peter Lewis <plewis at aur.archlinux.org>
> To: aur-general at archlinux.org
> Subject: Re: [aur-general] New package: ttytter

>> > Then it would be an idea to removing it from AUR again. ;-)
>
> Lol, sorry, I got distracted.
>
> Thanks Lukas.

Lol, I didn't see any comment (weird), I didnit see anything else
either on the aur list, of course I never though that was the reason
(specially because the maintainer wasn't answering).

Next time I'm gonna look there too =P, sorry!

Regards,
--
Pablo Olmos de Aguilera Corradini - @PaBLoX
http://www.glatelier.org/