[aur-general] Merge viewnior and viewnior-wp

nado at troglodyte.be nado at troglodyte.be
Thu Jan 19 13:38:29 EST 2012

Hi,

I took maintaining of viewnior-wp¹, because it’s a nice project and people would want set their wallpaper with viewnior.
And they can’t with the package viewnior².
But the only things who change is the gconf dep and a command added to the ./configure.

So, why not merge these two packages : compile with wallpaper support, and set gconf as an opt dep ?
By the way, if people under gnome could try to set a wallpaper with viewnior-wp, it could be helpful, I don’t use gnome :).

1: https://aur.archlinux.org/packages.php?ID=52709
2: https://www.archlinux.org/packages/community/x86_64/viewnior/ https://www.archlinux.org/packages/community/i686/viewnior/

PS: I just noted I forgot to set gconf as a dep u_n

--
Pazdera Corentin (Nado)
Clé PGP/PGP key : http://troglodyte.be/pub/pubkey.pgp.asc