[aur-general] Deletion and rename requests

Lex Black autumn-wind at web.de
Wed Jul 4 18:28:13 EDT 2012

Am 02.07.2012 22:53, schrieb Connor Behan:
> I didn't rename these because this can only be done if a package with
> the new name has been uploaded. Maybe I will do this later but I don't
> think it's very pressing since there are still packages in [extra] that
> use a "python-" prefix when they should use "python2-". Thanks!

Good to know about that.

And again. I'm back with some more requests *duck*

# utube:
There exists an other version
And before I applied the changes to the PKGBuild of utube-gtk both
PKGBuilds were the same.

# xpdf-openmotif
Newer version for the same: https://aur.archlinux.org/packages.php?ID=51660

# wpa_supplicant-libeap:
Patchfile not available. and propably duplicate of
(PKGBuilds do more or less the same and it's noted about the duplicate
in the comments)

# tetex:
Not sure what about that. Texlive-core provides tetex. And aur-helpers
point to the repo version.

# revhosts:
Sourcelink and page dead

# transmission-gtk-ipv6:
Original maintainer wanted it to be deleted

# zexy:
---> https://aur.archlinux.org/packages.php?ID=58141 The creator of this
package wonders, if they should be merged

# xulrunner-qt:
Submitter vote for deletion, because this package isn't needed anymore

Greetings