[aur-general] Idea for AUR improvement

Marcin 'sirmacik' Karpezo marcin at karpezo.pl
Sat Jun 2 14:20:28 EDT 2012

Sorry for top-posting and such a long response time, but I had pretty
rough time and I needed few hours of sleep to get operational again. [;

Thanks for this awesome feedback. I'm really impressed and thankful for
what the original idea turned out to be here.

Such list of packages "I've maintained/contributed to" will completely
be a good solution for a problem described by me and others mentioned
here. I also don't remember all the packages I've maintained and if I
hadn't had old backup on my github I'd ave no way to remember.

If it's not too big trouble to implement it, I'd love to see such list
in AUR.

Thanks guys!
Marcin