[aur-general] AUR and unsuported architectures

Martti Kühne mysatyre at gmail.com
Sun Jun 3 19:38:01 EDT 2012

On Wed, May 30, 2012 at 08:58:57PM -0300, Hugo Osvaldo Barrera wrote:
> I was wondering what's the general approach given to these architectures
> on AUR; since AUR is unsupported, is it ok to add these architectures to
> the PKGBUILD's arch array?

What about a modded aur client, I could write a patch to about any given aur
helper within minutes that would add the arch to the PKGBUILD after download,
which would simply add/enforce the desired arch.

I mean, it seems a silly answer to a question that raises somewhat complex
concerns, but since arch guys like to homebrew things anyway, this seems to be
what I'd "just do".

cheers!
mar77i