[aur-general] TU Application - Daniel Wallace (gtmanfred)

Jelle van der Waa jelle at vdwaa.nl
Sun Jun 10 07:07:58 EDT 2012

On 10/06/12 08:06, Rashif Ray Rahman wrote:
> On 10 June 2012 11:23, Daniel Wallace <daniel.wallace at gatech.edu> wrote:
>> I don't really have any packages that I think
>> really need to be pulled to community, maybe at some point later, but I would really like to
>> start making zsh completion for a lot of packages which do not have it already.  I could start
>> by maintaining the zathura plugins and the haskell-syb package.
>
> So your main contribution as you see it now would be zsh completion?
>

> --
> GPG/PGP ID: C0711BF1

A list of AUR maintained packages would be useful, so below is the url.

https://aur.archlinux.org/packages.php?O=0&K=gtmanfred&do_Search=Go&detail=1&C=0&SeB=m&SB=n&SO=a&PP=50&outdated=

I know gtmanfred from irc and he is a really helpful and I think he has
the skills to become a TU.

I just wonder what kind of packages you like to maintain as in which
category?

--
Jelle van der Waa