[aur-general] Usefulness of conky-lua-nv-dev

Chris Sakalis chrissakalis at gmail.com
Sat Jun 23 12:37:37 EDT 2012

Hello,
this conky-lua-nv-dev[1] package is really outdated and all the
development is done in git nowadays. I left a comment two weeks ago,
but the maintainer did not respond. I did not email him though.

The conky-git[2] package allows the users to configure cmake
themselves, so it is possible for them to enable nvidia and lua if
they want. Of course, they have to manually install the dependencies,
but dev packages are aimed at more advanced users anyway.

For the sake of simplicity and a cleaner AUR, perhaps [1] should be removed?

Thank you,
Chris Sakalis

[1] - https://aur.archlinux.org/packages.php?ID=47050
[2] - https://aur.archlinux.org/packages.php?ID=22240