[aur-general] Abandonware: lgeneral-data

Anton Bazhenov anton.bazhenov at gmail.com
Thu Mar 1 04:27:45 EST 2012

Package 'lgeneral-data' [1] contains data files for the game LGeneral [2].
But these files are taken from the original game - Panzer General, the
rights to which are now owned by Ubisoft.

I could update the package and remove the link to the archive, but is it
worth it? The user need to enter only one command to install data files
(and I added an example to .install file in the package 'lgeneral'). So I
think that 'lgeneral-data' can be deleted.

[1] lgeneral-data - https://aur.archlinux.org/packages.php?ID=44211
[2] lgeneral - https://aur.archlinux.org/packages.php?ID=6112