[aur-general] Disown request: batterymon-clone

Jarek Sedlacek JarekSedlacek at gmail.com
Thu Mar 1 15:44:27 EST 2012

Packagae batterymon-clone[1] is out of date and broken, and has been for a
while. I tried to email the maintainer, monstermudder78, but the email he
has listed ( casey at archlinux.us) doesn't exist. I see he doesn't maintain
any other packages, so I'd assume he's inactive.

Could this package be orphaned? I'd love to pick it up (and ideally have it
replace the batterymon package, since the former is broken without a kernel
built with CONFIG_ACPI_PROCFS_POWER, which the stock arch kernels aren't)

Thanks,
Jarek Sedlacek