[aur-general] TU Application - György Balló

Heiko Baums lists at baums-on-web.de
Thu Mar 1 18:13:33 EST 2012

Am Fri, 2 Mar 2012 09:51:41 +1100
schrieb Gaetan Bisson <bisson at archlinux.org>:

> [2012-03-01 23:35:16 +0100] Heiko Baums:
> > I guess you are kidding, aren't you?
>
> Nobody cares what you guess.
>
> Just quit posing for an expert on everything already.

Are you sure that your attitude is the right one?

I just pointed out that and explained why his packages are in a bad
quality in a way that they can't be installed. And just gave my
concerns about making him a trusted user.

And, yes, I contacted him before in the AUR comments for those packages
and already explained it to him.

If you don't care about that then this is a real pity. And that comes
from a dev who should know about packaging standards, policies and
packaging quality. Just shaking my head about such an arrogance,
ignorance and such an attitude.

Heiko