[aur-general] kdebindings-python provides bindings for Python 3.x

Andrea Scarpino andrea at archlinux.org
Fri Mar 16 07:05:31 EDT 2012

Hi all,
I updated kdebindings-python to provides bindings for Python 3.x.

Many projects still use python 2.x so, we'll keep a new kdebindings-python2
package in our repo. We already rebuilt our packages, please maintainers
update your packages on AUR.

>From now on, /usr/bin/pykdeuic4 will refer to the python3 version.

/usr/bin/python2-pykdeuic4 will refer to the python2 version.
Also, all examples and sip files, for the Python2 version, are stored
respectively in /usr/share/apps/pykde4/python2-examples and
/usr/share/sip/python2-PyKDE4

Thanks.

--
Andrea