[aur-general] Merge / deletion requests: weasyprint and python3-decorator

Simon Sapin simon.sapin at kozea.fr
Mon Mar 19 07:23:32 EDT 2012

Le 18/03/2012 12:42, Ike Devolder a écrit :
>> * python2-sphinx renames eg. /usr/bin/sphinx-build to sphinx-build2, but
>> >  I guess it could be important to have both if Sphinx need to import the
>> >  documented code.
> the renaming you had rejected previously in this thread so i did not
> bring it back in.

I went with this solution. python2-weasyprint now renames
/usr/bin/weasyprint to /usr/bin/weasyprint2. Please remove the
'weasyprint' package:

I did initially reject this, but on further thought I guess it is the
lesser of all "evils".

> renaming can have a drawback for other binaries or scripts depending on
> your binary name, which would imply a change into those packages too.

This is a young project, and the AUR packaging is even more recent. I
doubt anything relies on the python2 package installing a script with a
particular name.

Thanks,
--
Simon Sapin