[aur-general] darcs moved into aur

Bernardo Barros newsgroups at bbarros.com
Wed Mar 21 14:34:48 EDT 2012

On 03/21/2012 03:55 AM, Pierre Schmitz wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> just to let you know: darcs has been moved from [community] to aur as
> it can no longer be built with the haskell packages in [extra]. It was
> also one of the last unsigned packages in the repo. Of course any TU may
> re-add it once these issues are fixed.
>
> See https://aur.archlinux.org/packages.php?ID=57820

Just for general info: `darcs-beta` is provided by the [haskell] repo
(archhaskell project).

  http://xsounds.org/~haskell/

It is pretty stable as far as I can tell. `darcs` is not compatible with
the new ghc yet. `darcs-beta` have (or had, not sure) problems with UFT8
characters in filenames.

--
Bernardo Barros