[aur-general] deletion request

Uli Armbruster uli.armbruster at googlemail.com
Wed May 2 04:14:09 EDT 2012

On Sat, Apr 21, 2012 at 4:59 PM, Uli Armbruster <
uli.armbruster at googlemail.com> wrote:

> * Ike Devolder <ike.devolder at gmail.com> [21.04.2012 10:50]:
>  > the comment is good, but maybe you could contact marko-v by mail too,
> just to
> > be sure.
> >
> > in the case marko-v does not reply in 2 weeks i will merge sstlinux in
> sst
> >
> > now i will merge sstrek in sst
> >
> > --Ike
>
> Already done. Because I don't know that, do I have to abandon sst so you
> can merge sstlinux into sst or doesn't it matter? I will abandon it after
> the merge, that's for sure.
>
> Thanks for your efforts!

Alright, 2 weeks are almost over and marko-v didn't respond, neither on the
comment section of his package, nor to me via email. We could wait a few
more days, but to be honest I don't expect an answer to come.
So please merge sstlinux into sst and I'll keep the package for now, maybe
I'll play it again soon :)

Army