[aur-general] Fwd: Re: Linux Manga Downloader

Jorge Barroso jorge.barroso.11 at gmail.com
Wed May 9 06:11:05 EDT 2012

>.... My mail client (Evolution) still isn't happy with this....

>Fix the pkgrel, it should only contain numbers.
It is the version of the PKGBUILD file, and has nothing
to do with the application version. pkgver is there
for that.

Oups... so I don't know, maybe... could be because I don't receive single
mails? I receive a Digest with all the recent mails, and I erased all but
the mail I was going to answer... :S I got to say that on the aur-general
Archive http://mailman.archlinux.org/pipermail/aur-general/2012-May/ my
mails are mostly grouped by thread... so... I don't know... :S

I know that pkgrel is not to do that, but, could you help me then with
anything? pkgver should be "0.2.0.1-5Beta", but on pkgver, I can't write
more than "0.2", and if the proyect releases (for example) a new version
called 0.2.1.0, I shoul let it like 0.2 aswell... what can I do to write
the full version path?

Thanks and sorry for breaking messages... I'll look up how not to do that :S