[aur-general] Fwd: Re: Linux Manga Downloader

Chris Sakalis chrissakalis at gmail.com
Wed May 9 06:46:07 EDT 2012

On Wed, May 9, 2012 at 1:38 PM, Jorge Barroso
<jorge.barroso.11 at gmail.com> wrote:
> Actually, $pkgver can contain letters. So you can set it as
> "0.2.0.1.5Beta" or "0.2.0.1Beta5" or something similar without the
> dash. And then set the proper $pkgrel for your PKGBUILD.

> Ok, I did and rename the pkgver as 0.2.0.1Beta5. I also changed the pkgrel
> to 2, so now the version shown when the package is going to be downloaded
> is "0.2.0.1Beta5-2" :) look at the PKGBUILD if you want and tell me, I
> think now it shouldn't be any problem :S

I don't see anything wrong with it. The _rawversion variable is not
used, but that's not really a problem. Also in the lmd.install file, I
think you mean "Now, being in your HOME..." instead of "been".

Good work and thanks for contributing in the AUR.
--Chris Sakalis