[aur-general] Fwd: Re: Linux Manga Downloader

Jorge Barroso jorge.barroso.11 at gmail.com
Wed May 9 10:25:26 EDT 2012

Yeah jaja, I'be already sent him a mail to correct some bugs, help with the
English translation and to ask him for the source code, so, I'm waiting an
answer pal, thanks for your greetings and hope you like it, if you have an
issue, feedback, problem, comment, or whatever contact me or the developer,
it's mail direction is kurobyte at gmail.com, he's Spanish by the way ;)