[aur-general] iceweasel md5sum problem

Jorge Barroso jorge.barroso.11 at gmail.com
Thu May 10 13:09:01 EDT 2012

Hello, I'm trying to submit the web browser Iceweasel to aur, but I'm
having a problem with the md5sum.
I wrote the PKGBUILD, used makepkg -g to generate the md5sum and put the
output into the PKGBUILD. I made the soruce package with makepkg --source
and there was no problem, and doing just makepkg to build the whole
package, it is possible to install iceweasel from that package without
problems, etc. the only problem is that, when downloading and installing
from aur, it gives an error on the integrity check. Could anyone explain me
why does it happens? my PKGBUILD it's this one:

http://pastebin.com/xZawmpUP

Thanks in advance ;)