[aur-general] Remove package yawc

speps speps at gmx.com
Fri May 11 16:41:16 EDT 2012

On Fri, 11 May 2012 23:50:20 +0400
der_FeniX <derfenix at gmail.com> wrote:

> Thanks for your corrections!
> All done, new package named kdeplasma-applet-yawc was uploaded -

As I replied previously, I suggested kdeplasma-applets-yawc (appletS not applet)
since the only plasma applet located in [extra] (not being part of kdeplasma-addons)
is named kdeplasma-applets-networkmanagement and can be treated as an implicit rule.

10 on 13 AUR packages also use this convention, so it would be better if you
re-upload this again as kdeplasma-applets-yawc, thanks

> Links to old packages:

Thanks for providing links this time too.

P.S.: Please do not top post

- speps -