[aur-general] Removal request: fenics group packages

Myles English mylesenglish at gmail.com
Fri May 18 10:06:57 EDT 2012

Hi,

I was maintaining these packages:

dolfin
ffc
fiat
instant
ufc
ufl
viper

Please would a TU delete them and transfer the votes to the *-bzr
versions that I have replaced them with.

I orphaned the packages over a week ago and gave one week's notice in a
comment on each page that they would be removed.  I also announced the
removal/migration on the dolfin mailing list.

(The instant package migrated to instan-bzr because the source package
name was too long to call it instant-bzr.)

Thanks,

Myles