[aur-general] postinstall script and local user directory

Jorge Barroso jorge.barroso.11 at gmail.com
Mon May 21 18:52:00 EDT 2012

Hello, I need a little help with a postinstall script, the script should
make automatically a few postinstall steps on the LMD installation, qhat
the script should make it's to detect if a directory called .LMD on the
home directory exists, if it exists, it shows an informative message, if it
doesn't exist it makes it.
All right the problem is: It acts over the root directory, and I want it to
act over the user normal directory (/home/'user')
For you tu understand what I mean, this is the code:

http://pastebin.com/57L2Jt2P <- With that it looks for a directory called
"~", not "home" directory

I als otried with an array, and it was here when it used root like home
directory, and not the local user directory:

http://pastebin.com/TCh94dC9

I want the script to do the same that it makes with the second paste bin,
but not in root, it should be, in my pc for example, on /home/jorge...

Thanks in advance