[aur-general] Merge requests

speps speps at gmx.com
Sat May 26 08:53:18 EDT 2012

On Sat, 26 May 2012 18:21:13 +0600
Anton Bazhenov <anton.bazhenov at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hello.
>
> Please merge the 'maxreloaded' package [1] into 'maxr' [2]. They are both
> for the M.A.X. Reloaded game, but:
> [1] is outdated (latest version has been released in December);
> [2] has a better name, so I adopted and updated it recently.
>
> I e-mailed the maintainer of [1] a week ago, but he didn't respond.

Done, thanks.

> Also there are two packages for the ASCII Invaders game:
> ascii-invaders [3] - orphan and doesn't work;
> and asciiinvaders [4], which is maintained.

ascii-invaders is probably a better naming (what upstream suggested).

Would you mind adopting and updating ascii-invaders, so
an inverse merging could be done instead? (asciiinvaders -> ascii-invaders)

Differently, please contact the actual asciiinvaders maintainer and
ask him to adopt and update ascii-invaders.

> --
> Best Regards,
>
> Anton Bazhenov

- speps -