[aur-general] Disown request: gmpc-git

Bjoern Franke bjo at nord-west.org
Sat Nov 3 23:03:47 EDT 2012

Hello,

on 7. Oct. I mailed hellnest, the maintainer of gmpc-git[1], that he
should update or orphan the package. It is outdated since over a year
(12/09/2011) and it seems unusable without the changes proposed in the
comments. He answered on 7. Oct that he will fix it when he is at home,
this would be in 7 hrs. But nothing happened. On 20. Oct. I mailed him
again, but I got no reply and the package remains outdated.

regards
bjo

[1]
xmpp bjo at schafweide.org
bjo.nord-west.org | nord-west.org | freifunk-ol.de