[aur-general] AUR upgraded to 2.0.0

Kyle kyle at gmx.ca
Sun Nov 4 09:01:33 EST 2012

The new AUR is awesome! Regarding voting, I saw some fixes listed in the
log, but I think I may have accidentally voted for some packages more
than once, because the page indicated I hadn't voted, which seems to be
the bug that was fixed in 2.0.0. One of my packages, qt-at-spi-git,
which I specifically remember voting for, shows I haven't voted. Could
someone take a look at my votes and be sure I haven't voted for anything
more than once, and if possible, fix the packages I have voted for so
that I don't accidentally vote more than once? Thanks.
~Kyle
http://kyle.tk