[aur-general] AUR upgraded to 2.0.0

Hector Martinez-Seara hseara at gmail.com
Mon Nov 5 08:59:02 EST 2012

Awesome,
thank you very much for your work. We really have good people around arch
community.
My two cents, I have finished and uploaded to www.transifex.com the catalan
translation. I though that there will be a notice in arch-general. But I
guess that it was done in aur-dev which I was not subscribed to. Anyway
here it is so catalan can be properly incorporated in a future release.
Thanks,
Hector

--
Hector Martínez-Seara Monné