[aur-general] [Removal Request] tyrs and tyrs-git

Ike Devolder ike.devolder at gmail.com
Thu Nov 8 14:23:46 EST 2012

On Tue, Nov 06, 2012 at 02:07:30PM +0100, Alexandre Ferrando wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I was wondering if you could please remove this two packages, tyrs [ 0 ]
> and tyrs-git [ 1 ] as upstream is kind of dead ( last commit is 8 months
> old) and the developer has stepped out and even recommended the use of
> another software instead of his own [ 2 ]
>
> Thank you in advance.
>
> [ 0 ] https://aur.archlinux.org/packages/tyrs/
>
> [ 1 ] https://aur.archlinux.org/packages/tyrs-git/
>
> [ 2 ] https://github.com/Nic0/tyrs/issues/123#issuecomment-9757444

Since both packages are not yours and both packages seem to be in a
working shape i'll leave it for what it is.

you can always create (if it does not yet exist) and recommend people to
move over to turses.

if after that both maintainers would decide to orphan their packages
this request can be re-submitted

--
Ike