[aur-general] PKGBUILD for talking-clock

Storm Dragon stormdragon2976 at gmail.com
Mon Nov 12 13:29:25 EST 2012

# Contributor: Storm Dragon <aur at stormdragon.us>
pkgname=talking-clock
pkgver=20121112
pkgrel=1
pkgdesc="Highly configurable clock written in bash with soundpack and voice options."
arch=('i686' 'x86_64')
url="http://github.com/stormdragon2976/talking-clock"
license=('GPL')
depends=('bash')
makedepends=('git')
optdepends=('espeak: TTS support'
	'festival: TTS support'
	'speech-dispatcher: TTS support'
	'svox-pico-git: TTS support'
	'pulseaudio: Chime sound support'
	'sox: Chime sound support'
	'vorbis-tools: Chime sound support'
'yad: for talking-clock-gui to work')
provides=(talking-clock,talking-clock-gui)
conflicts=(talking-clock,talking-clock-gui)
replaces=(talking-clock,talking-clock-gui)
source=(https://github.com/stormdragon2976/talking-clock)
md5sums=('81c45b81f4ce5617a79005e9370a2845')

_gitroot="https://github.com/stormdragon2976/talking-clock"
_gitname="talking-clock"

build() {
  cd $srcdir/

  install -d $pkgdir/usr/bin
msg "Connecting to the Git repository..."

  if [[ -d "$srcdir/$_gitname" ]] ; then
    cd "$_gitname"
    git pull origin
    msg "The local files are updated"
  else
    git clone --depth 1 $_gitroot
  fi

  msg "Installing..."

  rm -rf "$srcdir/$_gitname-build"
  cp -a "$srcdir/$_gitname" "$srcdir/$_gitname-build"

  cd "$srcdir/$_gitname-build"

  install -d $pkgdir/usr/bin
 install -d $pkgdir/usr/share/talking-clock
  install -m755 src/talking-clock $pkgdir/usr/bin
  install -m755 talking-clock-gui/talking-clock-gui $pkgdir/usr/bin
  install -m666 README $pkgdir/usr/share/talking-clock
  install -m755 src/bell.ogg $pkgdir/usr/share/talking-clock
  }

# vim:set ts=2 sw=2 et: