[aur-general] PKGBUILD for talking-clock

小龙 陈 chillermillerlong at hotmail.com
Mon Nov 12 13:47:51 EST 2012

Hi Storm,

If your package pulls the source from git, there's no need for the 'source' and 'md5sums' arrays. Right now, your PKGBUILD is downloading the github website for the talking-clock project as that's what you put in your 'source' array. It's no wonder that the md5sums will always change :)

Just remove the two lines and you'll be fine :)

Cheers,
Xiao-Long Chen