[aur-general] SALOME git packages

Xyne xyne at archlinux.ca
Tue Nov 13 18:22:02 EST 2012

Hi,

I'm slowly working on creating git packages for SALOME [1]. I have posted
progress on the forum [2]. The thread contains relvant links and the latest
version of the PKGBUILD and error messages.

It's a big beast to package and I don't have much time to spend on it right
now. If anyone here wants to help, it would be appreciated. I'm hoping that
this could at least be a gradual collaboration in the absence of a solo packager
swooping in to deal with it. Of course, the later would be welcome too.

I plan to maintain the resulting packages in the AUR when it's ready.

[1] http://www.salome-platform.org/
[2] https://bbs.archlinux.org/viewtopic.php?id=152299